United Lutheranism in America.
By F. Pieper, D. D.
St. Louis, Mo.
CONCORDIA PUBLISHING HOUSE.
- The Norwegian Articles of Agreement 7
- The Two Conceptions of the Election of Grace 11
- The Fundamental Difference 20
- An Injustice Done the Norwegian Synod by the Madison Agreement 26
- The Madison Theses and the Rejection of Synergism 31
- Conversion “by Means of New Powers Imparted by Grace.” 36
- The Point of Difference as Stated by the Formula of Concord 40
- Assent of All Christians to the Presentation of Doctrine Made by the Formula of Concord 45
- The Position of the Old Dogmaticians 51
- Preparation (Praeparatio) for Conversion 104
- The “Possibility” of Conversion 119
- The Two Concepts of Calling 123
- Fellowship of Faith and Church-Fellowship with Such as Occupy the Position of Gerhard 128
- Which Side Has Changed Its Position? 133
- A Few Opinions that Have Been Expressed on This Brochure, and on the Union Movement among the Norwegian Lutherans 143
Conversion and Election – DOCX (Thanks to Ken McGuire for putting this together)