THE ESSENTIAL FORM AND FASHION OF THE JUSTIFYING FAITH By Pierre Du Moulin (1568–1658) With…
Here are some articles I found searching over the internet organised. I hope they are helpful to anyone who needs to teach a theology class soon, or desires to grow in the knowledge of our Saviour. If you know of any articles or books that should be here, please contact me at combination_soup(at)hotmail(dot)com
— All of the books hosted onsite were found in the public domain through archive.org and google books.
Soteriology or The Doctrine Of The Work of Christ Outline Notes Based On Luthardt And…
I. THE GRACE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT ——— The subjective appropriation of the fellowship of…
THE APPROPRIATION OF THE FELLOWSHIP OF GOD RESTORED IN CHRIST JESUS. ——— The Appropriation of…
Baptism & Lord’s Supper
- Charles Krauth (Lutheran) – Baptism.docx
- David Henkel (Lutheran) – Answer to Mr Joseph Moore, The Methodist
- Henry Eyster Jacobs (Lutheran) – Chapter XXVII. Of Baptism
- Ian Boyd (Anglican) – Martin Luther’s Personal Presence of Christ in the Lord’s Supper
- Keith Mathison (Reformed) – Calvin’s Doctrine of the Lord’s Supper
- Robert Mayes (Lutheran) – David Henkel and Holy Baptism
- C.F.W. Walther – About the Doctrine of Justification 1872
- E. Huber, D. D – The Relation of Faith and Good Works
- Francis Pieper – Absolution, Justification, and Conversion.
- George Stoeckhardt – General Justification.
- Henry Eyster Jacobs – Chapter XVIII. Justification.
- M. Valentine – Article IV, Justification by Faith.
- Pierre Du. Moulin (French Reformer) – The Essential Form and Fashion of the Justifying Faith.
- Articles from the ongoing Justification Controversy.
- Against Objective Justification
- ELDONA – Theses on the Article of Justification
- Paul Rydecki – The Forensic Appeal to the Throne of Grace
- Paul Rydecki – All NT Passages with a Form of the Word ‘Justifiy’.
- Paul Rydecki – Justification Summarised on One Page
- Paul Rydecki – Justification by Faith Passages.
- Paul Rydecki – A Look at the Proof Texts for UOJ.
- Walter A. Maier – A Summary Exposition of the Doctrine of Justification by Grace Through Faith
- For Objective Justification
- ACLC – Critique of the ELDONA Theses
- Kurt Erik Marquart – Reformation Roots of Objective Justification.
- Tom G.A Hardt – Justification and Easter.
Predestination & Election
- Henry Eyster Jacobs – The Divine Purpose
- Henry Eyster Jacobs – Excursus I “Many are Called, but Few are Chosen” Matt 22, 14
- Henry Eyster Jacobs – Excursus II “Luther on Speculation regarding Predestination”
- H. L. Baugher, D. D. – Article XVIII ‘Free Will’
- John A. Moldstad, Jr – The Inspired Paradigm for Presenting the Doctrine of Election
- Nathan Dudley – The Crux Theologorum
- Rev. Nicolaus Hunnius – Of God’s Merciful Purpose
- Rev. Nicolaus Hunnius – Of the Election of Grace
- R. F. Weidner – The Doctrine of Predestination
- Conrad Lindberg – The Eternal Purpose of God
- Articles from the Predestination Controversy.
- Against Intuitu Fidei
- Adolf Hoenecke – Regarding the doctrine of predestination.
- Adolf Hoenecke – Regarding eternal election the holy scriptures teaches the following.
- Adolf Hoenecke – Why do so many men remain unconverted?
- August Pieper – What we teach according to election.
- CFW Walther – The Controversy Concerning Predestination.
- CFW Walther – The Doctrine of Election Presented in Questions and Answers.
- Francis Pieper – Conversion and Election
- Georg Stöckhardt – Excursus on the Doctrine of Election According to Ephesians 1:3-14
- For Intuitu Fidei
- L. S. Keyser – Election and Conversion
- Prof. F. W. Stellhorn – The Present Controversy
- Rev. F. A. Schmidt – Intuitu Fidei
- Rev. W.E. Tressel – A Testimony Against the False Doctrine of Predestination Recently Introduced
- Views on Election from Distinctive Doctrines of the Evangelical Lutheran Church
- A Summary of the Christian Faith – Henry Jacobs
- Against the Unitarians – David Henkel
- An Answer to Mr Joseph Moore, The Methodist: And a Few Fragments on the Doctrine of Justification – David Henkel
- Conversion and Election – Francis Pieper
- Christian Dogmatics – Conrad Lindberg
- Distinctive Doctrines of Different Christian Confessions – Dr. Karl Grual
- C.F.W as Theologian – Francis Pieper
- Election and Conversion – Dr. L. S. Keyser (A Response to Pieper)
- Epitome Credendorum – Rev. Nicolaus Hunnius
- Evangelic Order of Grace – David Hollaz
- Heavenward, A Guide for Youth – Junius Remensnyder
- Lectures on the Augsburg Confession – Various Authors
- Of the Synodical Conference – Francis Pieper
- On the Councils and the Church – Martin Luther
- Straight Road for Pilgrims to Mount Zion – David Hollaz
- The Atonement and Modern Thought – Junius Remensnyder
- The Error of Modern Missouri – Various Authors
- The Method of the Holy Apostle Paul in the Epistle to the Romans – David Hollaz
- The Order of Evangelical Grace in the Economy of Salvation – David Hollaz
- The True Church; It’s Way, It’s Justification, and It’s Communion – Various Authors
- The Way of Salvation in the Lutheran Church – G. H. Gerberding
Offsite Theology Books
- An Introduction to Dogmatic Theology – Rev. F. Weidner
- A Summary of the Christian Faith – Henry Eyster Jacobs (Also here)
- Basic Christian Teachings – Martin J. Heinecken (Open Library Borrow Only)
- Biblical dogmatics – Voigt, A. G
- Brief Statement 1932 – LCMS
- Christian Dogmatics – Conrad Lindberg
- Christian Dogmatics – Hans Martensen
- Christian Theology – Milton Valentine
- Compound of Lutheran Theology – Hutter, Leonard
- Disputed Doctrines – C.H. Little
- Lectures on the Augsburg Confession
- Life with God – Dr. Laurence L. White
- Lutheran Confessional Theology – C.H. Little (Open Library Borrow Only)
- Outlines Of Doctrinal Theology – A. L. Graebner
- The Cloud Dispelled: Or the Doctrine of Predestination Examined – John Kirk
- The Conservative Reformation and Its Theology – Charles Porterfield Krauth
- The Distinctive Doctrines of the Different Christian Confessions in the Light of the Word of God – Karl Graul
- The Distinctive Doctrines and Usages of the General Bodies of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in the United States
- The doctrinal theology of the Evangelical Lutheran church – Schmid, Heinrich (and here)
- The History, Doctrine, and Discipline of the Evangelical Lutheran Church – George Lochman
- The Meaning of the Cross (Open Library Borrow Only)
- The Word of Truth – Samuel Martin Miller (Open Library Borrow Only)
- We All Believe in One True God – Wallace H. McLaughlin
- We Believe – Huggenvik, Theodore
- We Believe and Teach – Martin J. Heinecken (Open Library Borrow Only)
- What Lutherans Believe – W. E. Schramm (Open Library Borrow Only)
- Amy Carmichael – From Sunrise Land; Letters from Japan (Google Books)
- A. Paget Wilkes – His Glorious Power; A History of the Japan Evangelistic Band (missiology.org.uk)
- A. Paget Wilkes – Missionary Joys in Japan (missiology.org.uk)
- A. Paget Wilkes – The Dynamic of Service; Preaching Christ in a Heathen Land (missiology.org.uk)
- B. G. Birkenhead – Pulled Out of the Fire; Japan Rescue Mission (missiology.org.uk)
Thank you to Rob Bradshaw of missiology.org.uk for scanning and hosting these old books.
- Church History
- Prison Epistles (with Galatians)
- Theology Class
- Annotations on the Epistles of Paul: Galatians – Carl Swensson
- A Manual of the Psalms – Martin Luther
- Commentary on Genesis 1 to 3 – Martin Luther (Project Gutenberg)
- Commentary on Genesis 4 to 9 – Martin Luther (Project Gutenberg)
- Commentary on Psalms 1 to 22 (Vol I) and (Vol II) – Martin Luther (Archive.org)
- Commentary on Romans 1 to 8 – G. Stockardt (Archive.org, Full commentary available as a hand-written scan here)
- Commentary on the Sermon on the Mount – Martin Luther
- Commentary on St. Paul’s Epistle to the Galatians – Martin Luther (Project Gutenberg)
- Exposition of the Seventeenth Chapter of The Gospel of John – Martin Luther
- The Epistles of St. Peter and St. Jude – Martin Luther (Project Gutenberg)